Principle of operation
The system is analyzing the existance and the status of sensor loops, which have been fitted into the belt. Once the system detects a missing (damaged) sensor loop, it will immediately set off an alarm signal. This signal can then, for instance, be transferred to the PLC for ordering a conveyor stop. This will limit the potential further damage to the belt and the conveyor system in case of a rip.
- No detuning of transmitter / receiver unit
- All parameters are tuned online
- Casing of transmitter / receiver is completely closed
- No electronic parts that show aging effects
- Signal levels can be compared online, to identify mechanical misalignment or pre-damaged loops
- Easy to use – user-friendly and intuitive
- Modern 15“ color touchscreen
- User interface for different user groups
- Device can be accessed directly by ContiTech IMAS technical support (if desired)
- Teach-in of loops runs automatically
- Technical support
- Our experts can be connected directly to your system and give you advice via internet.
- Our experts can check in advance whether this is possible in your IT environment.
- High quality sensor loops
- System is independent of sensor loop shape or manufacturer.
- IMoS-R works reliably with all known types of sensor loops.
- Reliable operation even if sensor loops are missing due to damage or a change in a part of the belt.
- For high quality sensor loops please contact ContiTech IMAS for further advice.
- Protection of the environment
- All electronic devices are produced lead-free according to the requirements of the RoHS directive.